Which Route Should You Go?
Either way, it’s $1499 to start!
Practitioner Training Course
Take our FULL concussion training course with NO commitments!
This option is for those healthcare professionals looking for the best and most comprehensive evidence-based course available anywhere!
- 12 Modules (40 hours)
- 39.5 hours of Lessons
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) (location dependent)
- Based on over 1800 scientific, peer-reviewed references
- Video Lectures and Tutorials on every aspect of concussion management and PCS treatment/rehab (course itinerary)
- Hundreds of clinical resources, links to full text articles
- Tips and tools for maximizing your patient success
- Access to course instructors for immediate feedback and Q & A
- Certificate of course completion
***Note: Completion of Practitioner Training Course is for educational purposes only and does not “certify” you as a CCMI practitioner or location
Clinic Partnership Program
Set your clinic up for success…Join the CCMI Network!
This option is for those who not only want the training but also want to be listed as a certified Complete Concussion Management Clinic
- Includes practitioner training course for one
- Reduced rate on training course for additional practitioners at $750 USD
- Use of CCMI database system
- Access to marketing materials, technology tools & resource portal
- Concussion Tracker App & Sideline Course
- Monthly research updates
- Listing on CCMI ‘Find A Clinic’ map
- Full clinic & practitioner certification
- Specific equipment & space required for approval
- Ongoing per patient fees apply
*** Completion of Practitioner Training Course and meeting requirements for CCMI’s Clinic Partnership Program DOES allow you to be a CCMI certified location.
Let’s compare the features!
* = Can be done after the course is completed for additional fees
✔ = Included
Global leaders in concussion care Concussion management software Concussion management software Sideline reporting tools Sideline reporting tools Monthly research updates Monthly research updates
What are practitioners saying about working with CCMI?
Meet Some of Our Practitioners
Frequently Asked Questions
The CCMI Practitioner Training Course is a comprehensive online, 12-module training program providing evidence-based approaches to concussion care (approximately 40 hours). The program outlines the existing and emerging literature including the treatment strategies for concussion injuries. Click here for more information.
All practitioners who complete the Practitioner Training Course will receive a certificate of completion and are eligible to join the CCMI network through our Clinic Partnership Program provided additional requirements are met
Any licensed healthcare professional such as physicians, physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, athletic therapists, speech language pathologists, and others are eligible to complete the course for education purposes. Only clinics that have at least one CCMI-trained licensed healthcare professional who has concussion diagnosis and clearance within their scope of practice is eligible for CCMI’s Clinic Partnership Program and full clinic certification.
The course is eligible under most continuing education credit or professional development programs. There is a test at the end of each module and a final exam in which participants must achieve a score of 80% to become a recognized CCMI practitioner.
Certified CCMI clinics must meet certain criteria, including:
- Having at least one healthcare practitioner on staff whom successfully completed the CCMI Practitioner Training Course
- Have access to a multi-disciplinary team (e.g., at least one medical doctor, physiotherapist or chiropractor, and support from additional medical practitioners such as neuropsychologist, massage therapist, osteopath, athletic therapist, occupational therapist, and/or kinesiologist, among others)
- Complete re-certification training every 2 years
- Have access to ample space and equipment requirements such as: treadmill and stationary bike
For more information, contact our team.
No. CCMI certifies clinic locations, not individual practitioners.
Completion of the CCMI Practitioner Training Course is not sufficient for clinic certification. CCMI also requires you keep up with emerging research, receive frequent and ongoing training and have the appropriate systems, equipment and clinic space to properly manage concussed patients. This is why additional requirements must be met outside of completion of the training course in order for you, and your clinic, to become fully CCMI certified.
The CCMI network is the largest concussion care network in the world allowing CCMI to provide ongoing education and learning opportunities to certified clinics across the globe. Certified clinics get access to a multitude of additional benefits outside of simply completing the CCMI Practitioner Training Course including:
- Facebook community of CCMI-trained clinicians to share cases and receive input from multidisciplinary specialists.
- Monthly research updates keeping you up-to-date with the nearly 400 concussion specific research studies that are published each month.
- Listing on CCMI ‘Find a Clinic’ map and inclusion in CCMI’s digital marketing and social marketing efforts ensuring patients and athletes find your clinic when looking for the best possible care.
- Use of CCM’s state-of-the-art concussion database system with every test and tool right at your fingertips improving patient documentation and care.
- Concussion Tracker smartphone app to allow seamless communication with coaches and trainers on the sidelines at sporting events all around your community.
- Recognition and stamp of approval from the global leaders in concussion care.