Practitioner Training Course
Take our FULL concussion training course with NO commitments!
The most comprehensive evidence-based concussion training course available anywhere!
- 12 Modules (40 hours) taught by 4 different experts
- 39.5 hours of Lessons
- 34+ Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) (location dependent)
- Based on over 2000 scientific, peer-reviewed references
- Video Lectures and Tutorials on every aspect of concussion management and PCS treatment/rehab
- Hundreds of clinical resources, links to full text articles
- Tips and tools for maximizing your patient success
- Access to course instructors for immediate feedback and Q & A
- Certificate of course completion
***Note: You must complete this training course within 60 days of registration. Completion of Practitioner Training Course is for educational purposes only and does not “certify” you as a CCMI Clinician or put you on the CCMI map. For that, you need to join our Certified Clinician Membership upon completion of your training (this is completely optional)
Choose Your Membership
Choose the path that works best for your practice!
There are 3 membership options for those who complete the CCMI training course
- Monthly Concussion Research Updates
- Access to the exclusive CCMI Practitioner Facebook group to connect with clinicians from all around the world
- Ongoing access to the training course as well as ALL future updates
- Access to hundreds of clinical resources
- Access to ALL video content (all assessment & treatment videos)
- Access to weekly office hours with experts to discuss problem cases and seek guidance
- Monthly Masters Seminars (FREE webinars with concussion researchers and experts to keep you up to date!)
- Includes everything from the CCMI Academy…PLUS
- Unlimited access to CCMI’s Concussion Testing and Management Software & Pairing with Concussion Tracker Smartphone app for sideline injury reporting and recovery monitoring
- Pre-/Post-Injury and Exertion Testing Administration & Comparisons
- Includes everything from CCMI Academy+…PLUS
- Listing on the CCMI map as a Certified Clinician
- CCMI Marketing resources and materials
- A dedicated program development manager to help you grow your program
- FREE recertification courses every 2 years
Memberships are not obligatory and you can cancel anytime!
Global leaders in concussion care Concussion management software Concussion management software Sideline reporting tools Sideline reporting tools Monthly research updates Monthly research updates
What are practitioners saying about working with CCMI?
Meet Some of Our Certified Clinician Members
Frequently Asked Questions
The CCMI Practitioner Training Course is a comprehensive online, 12-module training program providing evidence-based approaches to concussion care (approximately 40 hours). The program outlines the existing and emerging literature including the treatment strategies for concussion injuries. Click here for more information.
All practitioners who complete the Practitioner Training Course will receive a certificate of completion and are eligible to join the CCMI network through our one of our various membership options.
Any licensed healthcare professional such as physicians, physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, athletic therapists, speech language pathologists, and others are eligible to complete the course for education purposes.
The course is eligible under most continuing education credit or professional development programs. There is a test at the end of each module and a final exam in which participants must achieve a score of 80% to receive their certificate of completion.
In order to be listed as a Certified CCMI clinic, certain criteria must be met, including:
- Having at least one healthcare practitioner on staff who has successfully completed the CCMI Practitioner Training Course
- Be registered as a Certified Clinician Membership level
- Have access to a multi-disciplinary team (e.g., at least one medical doctor, physiotherapist or chiropractor, and support from additional medical practitioners such as neuropsychologist, massage therapist, osteopath, athletic therapist, occupational therapist, and/or kinesiologist, among others)
- Complete re-certification training every 2 years
- Have access to ample space and equipment requirements such as treadmill and stationary bike as well as some baseline testing equipment
For more information, contact our team.
CCMI Certified Clinicians are only one option. We also have other membership options for various needs:
-Academy – gets you access to others in the network to discuss cases and get some guidance, while also giving you access to monthly research updates as well as ongoing access to the CCMI Course to review as often as you like!
-Academy+ – gets you access to all that information WHILE ALSO giving you full access to the CCMI Concussion Testing and Management Software program! This membership is best suited for those who work closely with sports clubs but not in a clinic and are therefore not interested in seeing patients outside of their sports clubs.
-Certified Clinician – this is EVERYTHING you could ever want and need. It’s clinic marketing, CCMI branding, unlimited use of the CCMI Concussion Testing and Management Software, listed on the CCMI website map which receives more than 50,000 hits every month. If you want to grow concussion as a large part of your practice, this is the route you’ll want to take!
The CCMI network is the largest concussion care network in the world allowing CCMI to provide ongoing education and learning opportunities to certified clinics across the globe. Certified clinics get access to a multitude of additional benefits outside of simply completing the CCMI Practitioner Training Course including:
- Facebook community of CCMI-trained clinicians to share cases and receive input from multidisciplinary specialists.
- Monthly research updates keeping you up-to-date with the nearly 400 concussion specific research studies that are published each month.
- Listing on CCMI ‘Find a Clinic’ map and inclusion in CCMI’s digital marketing and social marketing efforts ensuring patients and athletes find your clinic when looking for the best possible care.
- Use of CCM’s state-of-the-art Concussion Testing and Management Software system with every test and tool right at your fingertips improving patient documentation and care.
- Concussion Tracker smartphone app to allow seamless communication with coaches and trainers on the sidelines at sporting events all around your community.
- Recognition and stamp of approval from the global leaders in concussion care.